Wild Roots Landscaping offer all the services you’ll need to create your garden.
We build garden decking using Spruce or more specialist wood such as Balau, Iroko and Cedar, creating flat areas, terraces, split levels, balustrades and more.
- Sturdy, well-constructed decking areas designed to last.
- Low-maintenance materials and build.
- Child-friendly construction, with safety for the whole family a top priority.
Using natural stone such as sandstone, limestone and slate or a range of decorative manufacturer products, we can build a patio suit your needs.
- New or reclaimed materials used, such as York Stone.
- Paths also constructed.
- A wide variety of paving style options available.
We undertake all brickwork projects, from small raised beds to large garden walls, using block and render or your choice of new or reclaimed bricks.
- Reclaimed London stock or other bricks matched.
- Additional resource available for large-scale projects.
- Block and render work also undertaken for a more contemporary finish.
We will design and install whatever size of pond best suits your garden size, incorporating water features and rockeries.
- Irrigation work undertaken.
- Fish ponds, decorative features and rockeries constructed.
- Ongoing maintenance available.
Whatever the size, shape or intended use of your lawn, we can turf the area using hardy grass or wide selection of specialist grasses.
- Family lawns and decorative lawns.
- All areas rotavated and prepared before turfing
We have an excellent knowledge of planting and can help you decide which varieties will work best whether you have green fingers or want a low maintenance garden.
- Low-maintenance gardens.
- Themed gardens.
- Shady areas.